So its only a few more weeks until Kylies 1st birthday I CANT BELIEVE IT! We also decided to have her baptised that weekend since our families are traveling all this way. Grammy Sandy asked us if we would like her to make Kyiles gown for her baptism...and here is a sneak peak its not completed yet but oh my GOSH its so pretty!!!!!
We discussed ideas and patterns for the dress... and I wanted something kind of antique looking. My Grandmother had a spare room in her house that had all kinds of old-antique baby items displayed...and this dress looks like it belongs right in that room. I cant wait to see how precious Kylie looks in it.
Just an FYI I have not posted lately because I am having issues with the computer at home and uploading pictures...But stay tuned for more!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Sneak Peak
Posted by Rae at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful!! Can't wait to see Kylie in it.
The dress looks beautiful. What a lucky little girl.
Post a Comment