On Tuesday morning Kylie had her first dentist apointment. I wasnt really sure what the right age is to take her, so I figured it wouldnt hurt to see what they had to say, especially when she isnt the most co-opertive when we are brushing her teeth.
Scott and I have been telling her all week what the the dentist was going to do and that she had to open her mouth wide and show them her teeth, and if she was a good girl she would be able to pick a prize.
She was excited in the morning when I told her we were finally going to the dentist. .When we got there....she LOVED it, it is a really cool office, its total jungle in there....so she loved going around and petting the animals. When it was her turn they showed her all of the tools.And let her touch them etc. Durning the exam she did great, she was even able to get a cleaning in, She did get a little restless towards the end. When we were in the car on the way home. I said Kylie do you want to go back to the dentist and she said NO, I go home :) Overall she did alot better then I expected.
4 comments:
Love it! We still haven't taken Zach to the dentist yet, surprisingly (I've been talking about it for a year). Need to find a good pediatric dentist because I think he's going to be a fraidy cat. At least I can tell him how brave Kylie was.
Also, you will now be able to see how much I stalk your blog with that live traffic feed on there. :)
It sounds like it really went well. It must have been scary for you too (I dread the dentist).
Shes so cute!!
Aw...I love your "new" blog!! Kylie's adorable, even at the dentist :)she's such a big girl, now.
Post a Comment