CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Change is good!


This is my new office, yup that's right....its our Kitchen Table! The week after the wedding I started my new job, a work from home job! So far so good... It takes some adjusting...It is hard to stay focused (obviously I'm updating my blog during working hours) BUT....I do work hard! I am on the phone most of the day so it makes it go by pretty fast. Our original plan was to keep Kylie home from Daycare with me....but that changed quick...I'm not sure how I would call anyone while trying to chase Kylie around the house. So our new plan is send her to School a few days a week from 8-12 feed her lunch and then she will go down for a nap, That way I can get some calls in while she is sleeping, It has definitely been a good change for the whole family, We now have real dinners each night, I am not swearing my head off in the morning in the car stuck in traffic, and I have about 3 more hours each day to spend with Kylie. Because of my new hours, I can now take Kylie to apts, like today we went for her first dentist appointment ( Blog to follow) . It was all the little stuff I was missing out on and it was breaking my heart...so now its time to live like a normal family!!  In March we are going to start swim lessons...There is no way I could have done this stuff with my other Job!! It is such a great feeling!!!!! !YAY

1 comments:

Jody said...

I didn't know you wore glasses! You look cute. :)