CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Year in review

 Some Big NEWS to share from this past year so far! 

Our Godson Baby Lucas was born!!!!



Scott and I got engaged and MARRIED! It was such a fairy tale and I cant stop thinking about it! I finally married my Prince Charming...and had the most perfect wedding! Dreams do come true :)
                                                           Baby Reagan was Born!!!
 Kylie turned TWO!!!! I cant believe she is TWO!!! Of course we had to have a Minnie Mouse Party! She is obsessed! It was such a blast!

And Ben and Sarah are expecting!!!! WOO HOO! How awesome has 2010 been? I feel so BLESSED!

2 comments:

Auntie N said...

It is great to see you back. Everything seems to be falling into place. I look forward to the updates.

Jody said...

A great year indeed! xoxoxo