Since I am not very good at keeping up with a Baby Book I like to put milestones etc on the blog.
As much as I hated the idea of Daycare before I think it has really benefited Kylie and her learning, Of course to me she is the smartest (and prettiest) 2 year old around. :)
Everyday I am surprised with something that comes out of her mouth, the other day she just started rambling the days of the week, in SPANISH, ha ha JK...in English, Still I was pretty impressed, She has knows her ABC's for several months now, also knows how to count to 20. We are still working on colors, I think she is confused that there are so many shades of the colors.
Potty training is still a work in progress, she knows the purpose of the potty etc. But I think she is just to lazy to tell us she has to go, She has had more and more dry diapers when we go to change her so we will still keep putting her on the potty and hope to get some sort of progress soon.
We are now saying our prayers before Kylie goes to bed, I started off saying them for her and now every night she adds some things in, last night we were saying what we were thankful for and she said "tricks or treats" followed by a amen!
My little girl is growing up so fast! I am just so amazed everyday by her! She is just such a blessing!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Kylie @ 26 Months
Posted by Rae at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is definitely advanced for her age. ;)
She sure is! She is younger than Nicholas and she knows and says alot more! Cutie! xoxo
Sara, I was just kidding :)
Post a Comment