CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Mommy take my picture

We had such a nice relaxing weekend which meant alot of play time with Kylie... She  managed to get her good behavior chart full, so I took her to the store to pick out a prize and she picked out this baby stroller. Does she look like a little Momma or what?! 



Usually Kylie wants nothing to do with having her picture taken, but yesterdays she kept saying Mommy Take my Picture with -Mickey (look at her little hand pose)


Mommy take my picture with Gatsby, She got a kick out of looking at the pictures when I was done

Oh and Mommy don't forget my BFF Gal :) 

4 comments:

runner52 said...

Good, because I am sure I will be taking TONS of pictures when I come in a couple of weeks.

Jody said...

Awww!!! Kylie is awesome.

Auntie N said...

Kylie is looking more and more like Mommy- what a cutie!

happileah said...

awww...I can't believe how much she looks like you.
I love Kylie, she's has such a sweet little personality :)