I will spare you pictures :)
So I think its safe to say that Kylie is just about 90 percent potty trained (well the #1 part).
So many people told us not to stress out about it, and when she is ready she will go...well I think that is the best advice I have gotten yet. We actually got the potty about year ago, and she has gone on it every so often and totally gets the idea of it, but last week OUT.OF.THE.BLUE. she decided that she was ready, the only time she has a wet diaper is in the morning when she wakes up.
She is SO PROUD of herself and so are Scott and I ....I actually got a little emotional when she was done on the potty and put her own pull up on. When did she get so independent :(
Next step is #2....maybe thats why they call it #2?
Friday, November 12, 2010
The wonderful POTTY!
Posted by Rae at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay, Kylie! Aunt Jody and Uncle Kevin are proud of her too!
Rae, it is sooo wonderful when they are potty trained! It's like a new world. Good for her!!
Yeah for K !!!
Yay! She is growing up so quick!
Post a Comment