CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving

Every year we travel NJ for Thanksgiving and each year it is more and more fun. I think with the kids getting a little older it is just that much more exciting, They have such a blast together! What a bunch of cuties!


This year was especially nice since we didnt have to rush back and forth, me working at home makes our life much more flexiable. Bob and Sandy really spoil us while we are there. They have such  warm cozy house, the kids really enjoyed running around outside and seeing the neighbors horses and donkeys.
Even thought the weather was chilly we ventured out to Sesame Place, and I'm so glad we did. Kylie LOVED IT! She met each of the characters, rode rides, saw a live Elmo Christmas show. I'm not sure who had more fun Kylie or Mommy :)

2 comments:

Jody said...

I'm so jealous that you guys went to Sesame Place. I wish we had gone too -- Zach would have had a blast with Kylie. Oh well. Maybe next year...

Natasha said...

Brennan would have died and gone to heaven! I am jealous!