CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Weeks Pregnant!

Here is my first belly Photo at 12 weeks.  I'm still not convinced there is only one baby in there ;) Needless to say I didn't start off with a six pack...but still  I didn't look like this till at least 20 weeks last time.
This pregnancy is TOTALLY different then with Kylie. The only symptoms I have this time are lower back pain, MOODY, a little yucky tummy not enough to throw up and tired. My first pregnancy I wasn't sick at all, My hips HURT SO BAD, I had major charlie horses and Nose bleeds...I have none of that this time, makes me wonder if this little peanut is a  boy.

I go to the doctor next week for a check up and then I'm HOPING the appointment after that will be the ultrasound. I have switched doctors since K and I know that some doctors do it earlier then 20 weeks. So the next apt I will be around 18 weeks. Honestly I'm not very anxious to find out the gender of the baby.. I will be THRILLED if its a boy or girl. I know everyone says this, .but I will be relieved to just find out that our baby is healthy! I really have no preference for a boy or girl ( last time I secretly wished for a girl) but this time I would be happy with one of each or another girl ( we have SO MUCH girl stuff)

Only one more week until the Second Trimester!! WOO HOO!


4 comments:

sara said...

Looking good! I think its a boy? If so I have lots of boy things if you want to borrow them?

Natasha said...

You are so lying about not being anxious to find out. :)

Auntie N said...

He is adorable already!!!

happileah said...

The headless belly shot is back!

and...oh BOY, this pregnancy sounds like my 3 pregnancies :)

I'm anxious to find out!!