CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Twas the week before Christmas

And this is the first year I am not stressed out. The only thing left we have to do is bake some cookies for Santa! Kylie is so excited for Christmas it makes me SO excited too! Having kids makes the magic you felt as a kid come back...its great!

This morning I had my monthly Docs apt. Everything is great! The baby's heart rate is 140 and I got a flu shot. All my blood work etc from the previous visit is perfect. This pregnancy is a breeze! I feel very blessed. I also scheduled my next appointment for Jan 24th! I will be 18 weeks, and we will be having the ultrasound! Yippe! Ok now I'm starting to get excited. I swear this baby is a boy, but I also swore Kylie was a boy! But now the whole 140 heart rate has me convinced...I'm a sucker for those old wives tales :)

I hope everyone is able to enjoy the week, religious or not Christmas is not about the presents! Its a really great time to spend with loved ones and create memories.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I can't wait for you to find out!

Jody said...

Ahh, as soon as I read the 140 heart rate I was thinking "it's a boy!" I'm so excited and happy for you! Can't wait to meet our newest Mullen baby in 2011!!