CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

All about Kylie

Please don't read any further if you don't want to hear me boast about my Daughter :)


                                                  

I just wanted to do a little post on updates about Kylie and what she is like now a days.
She is just like a little person, she is really a hoot! Scott and I have SO MUCH fun with her! She is just the sweetest thing!
The other night she was sitting on the couch with us and she looked Scott (by the way that's what she calls him now "Scott") and told him aww your face is so cute!

  • She is doing AWESOME on the potty, only wears pull ups at night now and when we go out to run errands for a long time, I'm not ready to use the public restrooms with her yet :)
  • One thing that we are really having a problem with is brushing her teeth, she is so stubborn (like someone I know) and will not let me help, so it turns into a tear full battle each night.
  • Kylie really goes back and forth on being a Mommy's and or Daddy's Girl, I think it depends on what she wants, she is no fool...she sure knows us like a book!
  • Some of her favorite toys are her baby dolls, she loves to take care of them, I have no doubt that she is going to be a GREAT big sister!!! She is so caring and gentle with her baby dolls its really sweet. She also loves arts and crafts too. One thing she still isn't big on is TV! She will not sit still for longer then 5 minutes, she has a VERY short attention span just like me! I'm hoping that one day she will sit and watch a half an hour show so I can get something done around the house :)

By no means is our baby girl perfect... But I think that we have really lucked out, and can only hope the new baby is as well behaved as her....I'm really nervous that we are going to have paybacks.

4 comments:

Jody said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!!

What a CUTIE!! I love the picture of Kylie in the hat. She looks like a little toddler model. What a beautiful girl!

You really did luck out with her. She has such a nice personality and is so well behaved. "2" is one of my favorite ages. I know they have tantrums, but they are becoming their own selves and you get to see what their personalities will be like. Kylie's is a sweet personality! She is such a good little girl. LOVE her!!

Auntie N said...

That was beautiful.

sara said...

I love that picture of her! She is absolutely Adorable Rae:) I hate that she doesn't even know me:( Oh Well, At least me and her Mama are still really close xoxo

happileah said...

She IS a perfect niece :)