Christmas Morning Scott and I were so excited we woke up KYLIE! She was thrilled to see that Santa came. After about 3 presents she was a little over whelmed. And Scott and I had to encourage her to open the rest
The house was a complete disaster. I'm not sure if we will ever find room for all of her new toys!
Later in the Day Cora....I mean Ben and Sarah and Cora came over :) Cora was so pretty in her Christmas Dress and Kylie ADORES her baby cousin! This is our attempt to a cousin photo shoot by the tree.
They were calling for a white Christmas, but unfortunately we didn't start getting any snow until we went to bed that night but we woke up to quite a bit. We brought K out in the snow and she wasn't to thrilled, she rather watch from her Jammie's out the window.
New Years Eve was spent with all of friends at Rob and Natasha's house, Our friends from MD came to visit and it was so fun to have all of the kids together, This is a pic of the bigger kids in the group, Brennan, Kylie and Collin, They had a ball!
And here is one with the little Kids :) Katie, Shea and Reagan! Cant wait to add another to the mix next year!
I hope (know) everyone will have a great 2011. Be Thankful!
1 comments:
This is so cute! We had to wake up Zach too. :) What were Kylie's favorite presents?
Post a Comment