CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Boy

We had your ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are having a little BOY! It was so funny, about half way through the tech had the wand on my belly and said "so you guys want to know the sex right" and I looked right at the screen and said...."aww its a boy" :) Scott said really?! Are you sure?! How sure???? She said IM SURE!!!!

The baby looks perfect and HEALTHY! and was putting on quit the show for us... I just love the ultrasound!! I could watch all day long. I hate that I wont see him until he is born now!
They said that I am measuring about 4 days ahead, and if it keeps up they will change my due date.

We are so so excited to have one of each, ! I feel so BLESSED!


Here is my handsome guy! Sorry about the quality of the pic its from my phone. I have a feeling this guy is going to melt my heart.

I already went shopping yesterday and bought some "boy things"!! Kylie loved going through the little clothes and saying aww...how cute. I still don't think she really knows whats going on totally. Soon enough she will understand .... 21 more weeks and counting...Let the countdown begin!

5 comments:

happileah said...

Yay!!

Natasha said...

So exciting! Boys are an entirely different breed - watch out!

Jody said...

I thought little girls were the best (and they are!), but little boys -- watch out. They DO melt your heart!

Chris said...

YAY!!!! I ♥ boys! Boys are lots of fun... and crazy, and rambunctious, and, did I mention crazy?!? :) Congrats to you, Scott and Kylie. That is exciting news!

E said...

Rae I can't believe it! One of each. I am so very happy for you and Scott and Kylie! How exciting<3