She is really into her friends, and "people" Lately, she is def not meant to be an only child . She get so excited when she sees her friends at School or when we hang out with friends and family on the weekends. She is Very SOCIAL.
She is doing great on the potty has an accident here and there, but for the most part is potty trained. The main times she has an accident is when she is to excited and content with something that she waits to long to run to the potty.
I really love the weekends with her and Scott, she usually will sleep (play) in her room until about 9:30 she has a good time playing in her crib, we can hear her on the monitor and she sings and reads stories to her "friends" stuffed animals. She always helps me makes breakfast and is so interested in helping! Its really sweet.
Baby Boy is moving like crazy, his movements right now are really sweet and light, like little waves...he moves alot more then I remember Kylie moving...and it seems to be the same times each day. He is really stage fright and when ever Scott or I put our hands on my belly he stops. We have a few names picked out. Boys name are REALLY hard, so we are not really certain on any specific one. Scott says were are keeping the name a secret again.... :( I hope I don't slip.
1 comments:
I see your practicing saying THE KIDS-I used to do that, too!! I like the name LEO. Think about it :)
.
Post a Comment