So I just got back from my 36 week check up... and the doctor said WOW he is really really low. (his head) I always hate when the squeeze my belly so hard, I feel like they are pinching the baby. She said that his head is in locked position and he most likely will remain head down. I get so excited if they say anything that may or may not mean that I'm ready to go into labor :) . I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I'm hoping for a more eventful labor story this time around. It was so nice to have it planned....But I kinda want my water to break and have to call Scott at work and be like OK Its time, instead of just showing up at the hospital on my scheduled date. Its defiantly our last pregnancy so I want to experience some of the stuff that you see on the movies.
I asked her if they were still going to "check" me to see if I was dilated even though I'm having the C-Section and she said if I wanted them to she will check me at 38 weeks. So wouldn't that be so cool if she said OMG your 7 cm get to the hospital...ha! Oh this last month of pregnancy sure makes a girl dream! Anyhow I'm predicting I have the baby on June 17th!
We have 3 names picked out for the baby, and cant decide on just one, so we are going to wait and see what he "looks" like when he is born.
Drum Rolllllllllllll
Order does not mean anything.
-Nathan Thomas
-Thomas Jacob
-Logan Thomas ---- we LOVE this name... but Logan is Bens dogs name. Is that weird?
3 more weeks, 2 more doctors apts...this is getting so freaking exciting!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
36 Weeks
Posted by Rae at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
My vote (not that it counts!!!) is for #1... Nathan Thomas. maybe you should do a lottery wt. the names???
OH MY GOSH!! You shared the names, I am SO excited!! And honored, to be in the know. :) I like them all and can't wait to hear which one you choose! Also, I think even if you choose the name that is the same as Ben's dog, so what? It's super cute! Lucas shares a name with Sandy's neighbor's cat. :)
And "in the movies" is NOT glamorous. My water broke each time with the boys and that was great, but the last time was smack in the middle of the night and we had to call to get someone out of bed to be with Zach so I could get to the hospital. Being all planned out does have it's perks!
All three are beautiful names. Can't wait to hear what you pick.
I LOVE the names!! all of them are perfect! i'm glad you shared… it's been killing me!!!!
June 17 would be so special <3
I love all of the names! Joshua says "Thomas" is a good name for a hockey player to have in his name :)
Post a Comment