This past weekend was the first lake trip this season. We were there a month or so ago, just to spring clean.
Here are just a few pics, I think my Camera is on the fritz my pics are turing out pretty distorted.
The weather was beautifull all weekend! We are going to try and go the next few weekends, Its about 1.5 hrs from our house (hospital) so I dont want to go to far the weeks before the baby gets here, and we will prob take a couple weeks of once he gets here before we head back. Its not exactly easy for me to walk up that hill :) But I dont mind spending time on the deck up top (peacefull alone time ahhhhh)
Not to thrilled about her boat ride. but putting on a smile for the camera :)
* Spell check is not working Sorry
0 comments:
Post a Comment