I am really enjoying this time I have alone with Kylie before the baby is here. I think its really important for both of us. Even though its sometimes hard to entertain her 100 percent of the time, we still have fun!
Its defintly not as easy as I thought it was goingto be goin from a working Mom to a stay at home Mom, Im not complaining by any means, but the fact that im not bringing a salary in, means we really have to cut down on recreational activities.
Some free things we do:
She is my grocery shopping buddy, she even makes her own list, which usually include "princess baind-aids and Dora Popsicals :)
We go to the library once a week too, its nice because its free (airconditioning) and she LOVES it. On the way in each time she has to sit with "the people" as she calls them
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
The adventures of Kylie and Mommy
Each trip she is allowed to pick out 3 books, she picks out some interesting ones sometimes, but I'm trying to let her be more independent lately... its really cute.
This may sound really lame, but we both love it, and its not totally free, but once a week we also go either out for lunch or breakfast, and then swing by the dollar store, where she is allowed to bring $1.00 of the money that she earns from helping cleaning her toy room each week and she picks out a toy, several times she has picked out those washcloths that "grow" when you stick them in the water...she gets so excited :)
There are alot of play groups in the area that we will try when the baby is few months old. Im just not feeling very social these days :) Maybe once I can wear normal cothes and my roots are not 3 inches deep :)
I just love my little buddy!
Posted by Rae at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So sweet! Which library is that? It's not Cary, is it? I remember there were a lot of beautiful statues in that town. Ahh, my old hometown, I do miss it. :)
ENJOY your time now with Kylie!
Post a Comment