CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kylies First Haircut

A Couple of weeks ago Scott and I decided it was time for Kylie to get a little trim, her hair was getting so long and we thought she could spare a little bit off the ends. So we made a girls day out of it. Hair cut, Lunch and Shopping.

Here she is loving all of the attention...she couldn't stop looking in the mirror and smiling. HA.

We got about 1/4 of an inch taken off...and you really cant tell.. haha. I was to nervous to get anything more taken off. But it was a good experience. I even brought a baggie to save some for her baby book, they gave me a cute little curl :)


I think Kylie's favorite part was at the end when the hairdresser gave her a Lollipop.

1 comments:

Jody said...

Oh my gosh, this is the cutest thing! She is SO PROUD! I love it!

I also think she is looking more and more like her Massachusetts cousins. If you're wondering what Baby Brother may end up looking like, take a look at Zach and Lucas. I think Kylie for sure looks like their cousin/sister! Can't wait for Thanksgiving -- think we need an earlier visit than that though. :)