I just wanted to write you and let you know a little bit about my pregnancy with you.
(I dont mean to complain, but its the end-ish of my pregnancy and im so over it!, and I also woke up on the wrong side of the bed today)
It is TOTALLY different then with your sister. Im not sure if it has something to do with you being a boy and her a girl or first or second pregnancy.
You move like crazy! Your little butt is always on the right side of my belly and when I put my hand there you push it up in the air :) Your VERY responsive to my touch and I LOVE it. Im really hoping that you are a Mamas boy, since your sister and Dad are BFFS :)
What ever hormones my body is filled with is making me CRAZY and MOODY. I think it must be the testosterone, I am full of rage and have no patience. Im really counting on being back to normal when you are born.
Im exhausted and sleep deprived, Im guessing that has nothing to do with you, but the fact that I have to chase the princess around and entertain her all day :)
My Belly is BIG, im wondering if you are going to be a big boy? My guess is 7lbs 10 ounces 21 inches long.
Sweet baby boy I am so ready to meet you! 5 more weeks until you are considered full term...please feel free to come anytime after that!
Love,
Your Moody, Hot, Achey, Overweight, Un-Comfy, HUNGRY Mommy :)
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Dear Baby Boy
Posted by Rae at 6:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Pregnancy isn't easy (not for me, at least), but you'll forget all about it when you hold that sweet little boy!
I guess that he's going to weigh 7 lbs & that he's going to be "Aunt Leah's boy!" :)
What a sweet letter!
Its ALMOST over! Dont worry you will only get more tired :) Can't wait to meet the little peanut!
thanks for sharing... I can't wait to cuddle that sweet little bundle!!
A little charmer he will be.
Post a Comment