CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

31 1/2 week Update


Here I am at 31 1/2 weeks.

I'm not having many symptoms at this specific moment, but we all know how fast that can change. I am just getting pretty un-comfy, I'm also getting really tired again..like that first trimester exhaustion.

I go to the doctors every two weeks now! This is when it starts to get really exciting because it goes by so fast!! At my last apt they really didn't say much...and I have NO IDEA how much weight I have gained...I have not looked at the scale in over two months  :) The doctors haven't said anything so I'm assuming I'm OK. I don't plan on looking at the scale until the week before the baby is born, only so I know how much weight I loose, after. The good news is my GIANT appetite has decreased some, mainly because I'm running out of room and get instant heart burn when I eat anything.
*some things I'm still craving, Cheez-its, Citrus anything, Peanut Butter.

I have scheduled my C-Section for June 21st at 11:30 am (first day of summer) But who knows maybe he will be born before then...<---wishful thinking.

This weekend Scott and I are going to storage to get out some of the baby gear to clean and sanitize.... yay! I love getting all nostalgic...and also day dreaming about my little boy being here!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

probably don't have to worry about your wt.gain... you look like it's all wt. one big baby boy!!

Natasha said...

Sandy is right, you are ALL BELLY this time around! And for the record, I think you look fabulous!

Jody said...

Pregnant women are beautiful, and Rae -- you are stunning! Stop worrying about the weight. And eat as much peanut butter as you want. It's good for you (and super yummy!)

Thanks for the belly pic by the way. I've been wanting to see that little guy. :)

happileah said...

That is a great picture of you!!

I love your belly, I'm in awe of it, as if you couldn't tell that I kept staring at it when you were here visiting! :)

sara said...

Your belly makes me Almost want to have another baby! I said almost :)