Tomorrow is the big day, as much as this pregnancy dragged... its suddenly feels like it flew bye. I am so EXCITED TO MEET MY BOY!!
It is so AMAZING to me that today I have a big round belly and tomorrow at this time I will have a baby boy, (and a big round belly ) You really cant put into words what it feels like to have a baby... its so hard to believe, that first time you see them that , THAT was the baby that lived in your belly for nine months, and you suddenly forget all the aches and pains that come with pregnancy. I am so super excited for Kylie to meet baby brother for the first time, I will be really surprised if I don't cry my eyes out... its so surreal to me that I will have a Son and a Daughter... and its just going to melt my heart BIG TIME!
Monday, June 20, 2011
I cant believe
Here is my final belly shot, 39 weeks My guess is that he will weigh 7 lbs 12 oz..and 20 inches long.
Posted by Rae at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Prayers tonight for you and your baby boy.
love you
I can't even tell you how excited and happy we are -- good luck and enjoy that baby! He is the luckiest baby in the world to be born to you and Scott and Kylie. You guys are awesome and we love you so much! Hugs from Aunt Jody, Uncle Kevin, Zach, and Lucas (who is just about to be displaced as the baby of the family). :)
Post a Comment