Its hard to believe Thomas is 7 weeks old already!...at the same time I dont remember life before him.

He is doing great! His little personality is starting to come out...he is always eager to give us his smiles, and even goo goo gaa gaas at us. My guess is hes going to be a talker like his big sis... (oh lordy) When he wants something he goes from Mr Happy to Mr. Impatient in no time...he has no problem screaming until he gets what he wants (MILK) He is still eating every hour and a half to two hours during the day which makes it hard for us to really do anything... I have to try and time everything around his feedings...and by the time we are ready to go out the door its time to feed him again. I guess that's a pay off for him sleeping long stretches through the night.--- I feed him between 10 -11 at night and he is down until 5 on the dot...he starts tossing and Turing, so I feed him and hes out again until 8. I guess you can call that sleeping thru the night right? I guess I'm banking on the whole goes to sleep at 8 wakes up at 8... (I think I have a while before that happens)
WITH.OUT.FAIL.... after the 11pm feeding this little stinker waits until he is all fed, changed, swaddled and I'm all cozied in my bed until he POOPS! I have tried waiting a little bit, feeding him earlier...it doesn't matter...he likes to get all tucked in when he poops :)
Thomas is weighing in at 10lbs 2 ounces.... ( I love our baby scale) and way more alert these days...I'm hoping to try and start a nap time routine soon. Well that's it for now, I am typing with one hand because I couldn't resist snuggles with my guy
0 comments:
Post a Comment