CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kylie-isms

Kylie is really cracking me up these days... I wish I could remember to jot down all of the nutty things that she says but here are a few that I can remember....

I introduced the "pinky swear " to her a few months back...but called it pinky promise, cause I thought swear was a bad word- HA. Anyway , she uses  it all of the time and sticks her fingers out in all sorts of directions and says "Mommy I "promise pinky".  She uses it mostly when she wants to take a nap in our bed and watch toons ....she says Mommy I promise pinky I will close my eyes in your bed...and she never does  :)

"I don't Belieb"---Is I dont believe it... she says this ALL of the time.  She will say I don't Belieb we are having watermelon for snack that is my favorite! :)

"Freaking Rain".... Yikes, not to proud of this one...but she was sitting by the sliding glass door the other day and said look Mommy its raining....FREAKING Rain...I tried not to make a big deal about it, because I didn't want her to get a rise out of me...hope she doesn't use it again.  But I have to admit...I did chuckle quietly :)

There are so much more, that I just dont remember....she is such a big personality! I dont Belieb my baby girl is going to be THREE SOON! she is growing up way to fast!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Aww, sweet baby girl! I love the Kylieisms! Kids say the cutest things. I think we still call the parmesan in our house the "shake shake" (courtesy of Emily).

Sandy said...

so glad you are writing all this down...she is soooo cute.