When I was growing up, every year we would have a Fall Picnic. It was always so much fun, we would spend the day at the park, eat lots of food, go on a hike, a play. We always did it Columbus day weekend...it was funny..each year we never knew what kind of weather to expect... Snow, Sun, Rain... but the leaves were always so beautiful...So I thoght why not do that here?!
We choose to do it November....That seems to be the "Peak" of the leaves...and what a great day we choose...the weather was awesome!
I didnt really get a whole lot of good pictures... I was having to much fun :)
We had SO MUCH FUN!!!! Cant wait to plan the next one.
Thanks everyone for coming! XO
3 comments:
I always loved the fall picnic. We tried to do one this year. Timing just wasn't there. Next year- maybe you can come too!
I am stealing this idea! LOVE IT! Looks like you guys had so much fun!
Looks like you had fun! I love the fall picnic too :)
Post a Comment