Today was Thomas' 4 month checkup.
Here are his stats
15 lbs 3 ounces- 38th percentile
25.5 inches- 51st percentile
Head circumference 45cm
He did great...hes got a big head, but so do Scott and I :)
Here is a little bit about his development:
He has been smiling and laughing like crazy...for at least 2 months now
Some new things
-Grabbing his toys...and taking his Binky in and out of his mouth :) He can pass them from hand to hand pretty well
- "Talking' he says more "words" now instead of gibber gabber...I'm pretty sure he says "Ma" but I'm pretty sure I'm crazy too :)
-He kicks his legs like crazy when he gets excited...and even lets out a squeal here and there
-His head control is great now...he will follow me all around the room and turn his head to see who ever is talking...nosey boy just like his sister.
He is such a easy, happy go lucky boy...he seriously melts my heart!!!!!
He is now out of the bassinet, and in his crib...(also in our room) so he isn't to far away from me...but not right next to me. Hopefully we sell this house soon and he gets his own big boy room...we didn't want to set up a nursery for him if we were just going to have to change it...which is fine with me..I love having him in our room.
3 comments:
Awww, sweet boy! Love the pic! His stats are pretty close to Zach's at that age except for the head. Lucas has a big head too. :)
it's hard to imagine how much he as changed since we saw him the end of Aug.! can't wait to see/hold/cuddle the "real deal"...<3
I love this photo of Thomas. He is such a sweet & happy baby :) Hope his skin clears up.
Post a Comment